Executive Assistant – New York, NY
Screenvision is the world’s leading cinema advertising company, providing premium marketing and media solutions for advertisers and comprehensive representation of the cinema advertising interests of its theatrical exhibitor partners. The cinema advertising industry continues to grow at a dynamic rate and Screenvision is leading the charge. Come help us meet the demand and be part of one of the advertising industry’s fastest growing segments!
Position Summary: Working under the supervision of the Chief Revenue Officer, the Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting all administrative functions.
- Provide C-level administrative support to the Chief Revenue Officer and EVP, National Ad Sales
- Manage busy calendars and heavy travel schedules (domestic and international)
- Schedule internal and external meetings on behalf of CRO, EVP and other executives
- File travel and expense reports using Concur; manage and see approvals through
- Manage premium inventory including movie cash, in-house concessions and MetLife stadium suite
- Office expense management: roll out and enforce expense reimbursement policies, check requests, purchase orders, and client expense recovery process
- Submit invoices on behalf of consultants and other partners for payment
- Plan client and team outings during busy Upfront season
- Set up weekly national sales team meeting and executive sales/marketing meeting; create and distribute agendas
- Intermediary for all internal departments
- Supervised redesign of office suites
- Some personal tasks
- Book travel on behalf of clients
- Administrative support for other senior managers of sales team
- 8+ years experience in an Executive Assistant position reporting to a Senior Executive
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to be flexible with daily changing priorities in a fast paced Sales environment
- Analytical ability; ability to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems and prioritize work.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Exercise poise, tact, diplomacy, professionalism and discretion.
- Continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptionally strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees and clients.
- Works well under pressure to meet required deadlines.
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in writing. ( client contact)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, lap tops, phones, mobile devices, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do the following: sit, stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel.
Screenvision does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. AA/EOE