Motions Graphic Artist – Rochester, NY
Company Overview: Screenvision Media is a national leader in cinema advertising, offering on-screen advertising, in-lobby promotions and integrated marketing programs to national, regional and local advertisers and providing comprehensive cinema advertising representation services for its theatrical exhibitor partners. The Screenvision Media cinema advertising network is comprised of over 14,000 screens in over 2,200 theatre locations across all 50 states and 93% of DMAs nationwide. The Motion Graphics Designer will create motion graphic advertisements to be shown in movie theatres.
- Produce motion graphic and 3D content from concept to delivery.
- The Motion Graphics Designer will create motion graphic advertisements to be shown in movie theatres.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently, balancing time constraints while maintaining quality and meeting deadlines.
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and techniques to deliver cutting edge work.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required including design and graphic creation for PowerPoint presentations and materials for print.
- A dynamic REEL demonstrating a strong background in motion graphics is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Motion Graphics/Animation or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Experience in Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D package skills, including animation, modeling, and texturing is a plus
- Strong Adobe After Effects skills with proven experience in motion graphics
- Strong Photoshop and Illustrator skill level required
- Linear video editing experience using Adobe Premiere or equivalent is a plus
- Experience with a variety of 3rd party motion graphic plugins (i.e. Trapcode Suite, Video Co-Pilot, etc.)
- Strong creative thinking, exhibiting a range of varied styles and techniques
- Ability to create high quality content with short deadlines and minimal instruction
- Understanding of video formats including compression techniques
- Experience with InDesign and PowerPoint a plus
Screenvision does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws.