Territory Development Specialist – Phoenix, AZ
Screenvision Media is a national leader in cinema advertising, offering on-screen advertising, in-lobby promotions and integrated marketing programs to national, regional and local advertisers and providing comprehensive cinema advertising representation services for its theatrical exhibitor partners. The Screenvision Media cinema advertising network is comprised of over 14,500 screens in 2,200 theatre locations across all 50 states and 93% of DMAs nationwide.
As a Screenvision Media Territory Development Specialist based in the Phoenix, AZ region, you will be responsible for selling Cinema advertising to businesses. Strong communication and selling skills combined with a can-do attitude are essential. Aggressively sell digital and analog cinema advertising to local businesses. Develop new business through extensive prospecting, cold calling, and lead generation. Multi-State selling to increase utilization for existing and new theatres within division. Provide ongoing customer service to all clients to increase renewal rates. Meet with various business owners and inform them on advertising and growth opportunities of Cinema Advertising. Use Media Kits to educate current and prospective clients on how cinema advertising can help their business grow.
Screenvision Media offers a fun, fast-paced environment that recognizes and rewards its employees with a variety of benefits:
- Base salary
- Generous uncapped commission plan
- Car allowance
- Expense reimbursement
- Performance recognition program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) plan
- A proven track record in outside sales.
- Media Sales experience including radio, print, local television or other local advertising is required.
- Ability to work independently from a remote office.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented.
- Ability to build strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Ability to identify emerging business categories.
- B2B sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license required.
- Up to 50% travel required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint is mandatory
- Microsoft Office is essential
Screenvision Media does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. AA/EOE