Account Executive – New York City
Screenvision is a national leader in cinema advertising, offering on-screen advertising, in-lobby promotions and integrated marketing programs to national, regional and local advertisers and providing comprehensive cinema advertising representation services for its theatrical exhibitor partners. The Screenvision cinema advertising network is comprised of 14,200 screens in 2,200 theater locations across all 50 states and 92% of DMAs nationwide.
Come help us meet the demand and be part of one of the advertising industry’s fastest growing segments!
The Account Executive is responsible for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with brands/agencies. This position prospects new business, effectively positions Screenvision’s benefits to brands, builds integrated media programs from concept through sale, and orchestrates internal organizational resources to effectively deliver on all terms of contracts.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with brands/agencies
- Determine client’s challenges and position Screenvision as a key component in providing solutions to those challenges
- Negotiate favorable contracts
- Work with internal departments to maintain and execute contracts, anticipating and addressing issues in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with clients on all aspects of a campaign/contract
- Manage expectations externally and internally about issues, challenges and opportunities
- Manage account and client profitability, thoroughly tracking all expenses related to each account, including costs associated with integrated programs
- Keep abreast of new developments and innovations in client’s markets and new trends in the industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years developing and selling multi-media packages directly to agencies/clients
- Proven success selling non-traditional and integrated products
- Experience interacting with all levels of agency representatives
- Monthly national travel may be required
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, lap tops, phones, mobile devices, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do the following: sit, stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel.
Travel to clients.
Screenvision does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. AA/EOE