Advertising Account Executive – Massachusetts – Remote
Screenvision is the world’s leading cinema advertising company, providing premium marketing and media solutions for advertisers and comprehensive representation of the cinema advertising interests of its theatrical exhibitor partners. The cinema advertising industry continues to grow at a dynamic rate and Screenvision is leading the charge.
As a Screenvision Media Account Executive managing Massachusetts region, you will be a consultative advertising advisor to the area’s most successful local businesses. Working within this defined sales territory you’ll identify the unique needs of prospective customers and develop cinema advertising solutions which meet those needs. Strong communication and selling skills combined with a can-do attitude will ensure your success. Outside media sales background and experience in working with local businesses is required. Upon joining the team, we will provide comprehensive training for all aspects of Cinema ad sales to ensure a successful market entry. Earn a base salary plus commission.
This role is remote based.
Screenvision Media offers a fun, fast-paced environment that recognizes and rewards its employees with a variety of benefits:
- Base salary
- Generous commission plan
- Car allowance
- Expense reimbursement
- Performance recognition program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) plan
- A proven track record in outside sales. Media sales experience required
- Ability to work independently from a remote office
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to self-generate leads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Strong customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Radio, Cable, Print, or Media advertising sales experience required
- Minimal travel required
Screenvision Media does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. AA/EOE