Assistant Compliance Analyst – New York City
Screenvision is a national leader in cinema advertising, offering on-screen advertising, in-lobby promotions and integrated marketing programs to national, regional and local advertisers and providing comprehensive cinema advertising representation services for its theatrical exhibitor partners. The Screenvision cinema advertising network is comprised of 14,003 screens in 2,259 theater locations across all 50 states and 93% of DMAs nationwide.
Assist with the compliance and compliance reporting
- Maintain the network theatre digital infrastructure database
- Understand the workflow process of Screenvision’s digital scheduling, delivery and playback platforms, as well as the technical execution of the digital delivery platforms
- Serve as a resource for all Screenvision teams in relation to the technical delivery and execution of on-screen-advertising platforms
- Prepare compliance reports
- Work with theatres to resolve issues effecting compliance
- Support client and corporate screening events. Travel required
- Provide other support as needed and travel as needed
- Willingness to work extra hours as needed
- College degree preferred
- 2 years of theatre exhibition related work experience preferred
- Fluency with computer office suite programs including high proficiency in database skills
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, lap tops, phones, mobile devices, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do the following: sit, stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel.
Screenvision does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, stat