HR Director – New York City
Screenvision is a national leader in cinema advertising, offering on-screen advertising, in-lobby promotions and integrated marketing programs to national, regional and local advertisers and providing comprehensive cinema advertising representation services for its theatrical exhibitor partners. The Screenvision cinema advertising network is comprised of 14,003 screens in 2,259 theater locations across all 50 states and 93% of DMAs nationwide.
Come help us grow and be a part of one of the advertising industry’s fastest growing and exciting segments!
- Lead full-cycle talent acquisition team responsible for hiring/onboarding of sales and operation positions.
- Drive strategic direction and execution of processes and people involved with all areas of the talent lifecycle.
- Counsel and advise Management on employee relations issues.
- Ad hoc reporting including HR metrics, headcount and turnover.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution. Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, and recognition programs.
- Maintain and train on performance management system.
- Management of wage and salary programs.
- Conducts exit interviews and provide feedback/recommendations to Executive Management.
- Develop and implement company policy and procedure.
- Assist department in carrying out various human resources programs and provide customer service to employees, contractors and vendors.
- Apply professional training and experience to achieve maximum results.
- Primary HR contact for Local Sales and Rochester office.
- Champion positive and professional work culture across Company.
- Participates on committees and special projects and manages culture initiatives.
- Maintains knowledge of Federal, State, & Local employment legislation and ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 7+ years experience with Human Resources
- Experience managing a recruiting function
- Demonstrated experience in successfully recruiting sales people
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptionally strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to interface with all levels of employees
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, lap tops, phones, mobile devices, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do the following: sit, stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel.
Screenvision does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. AA/EOE