Motions Graphic Artist
Reports To: Director, Creative Services
Screenvision Media is a national leader in cinema advertising, offering on-screen advertising, in-lobby promotions and integrated marketing programs to national, regional, and local advertisers and providing comprehensive cinema advertising representation services for its theatrical exhibitor partners. The Screenvision Media cinema advertising network is comprised of over 14,500 screens in over 2,200 theatre locations across all 50 states and 93% of DMA’s nationwide.
The Motion Graphics Artist will be a part of a dynamic creative team producing advertising and entertainment content exhibited throughout Screenvision Media’s national network.
• Produce motion graphics for advertising and marketing content
• Work on multiple projects concurrently, balancing time constraints while maintaining quality and meeting deadlines.
• Keeping abreast of new technologies and techniques to deliver cutting edge work.
• Other ad-hoc duties required including design and graphic creation for presentations and marketing materials
• A dynamic REEL demonstrating a strong background in motion graphics and design
• A solid understanding of typography and composition
• An Associate’s degree in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics/Animation, or equivalent
• Strong Adobe After Effects and Photoshop skills with proven experience in motion graphics
• Experience with 3rd party motion graphic plugins is a plus (i.e. Red Giant, Video Co-Pilot, etc.)
• A creative thinker, exhibiting a range of varied styles and techniques
• Ability to create high quality content with short deadlines and minimal instruction.
• Video editing experience is a plus.
• 3D modeling and animation experience is a plus using Cinema 4D or an equivalent 3D package
• Experience with InDesign and PowerPoint is a plus.
• Located in Rochester, NY.