National Sales Coordinator – Los Angeles
Screenvision is a national leader in cinema advertising, offering on-screen advertising, in-lobby promotions and integrated marketing programs to national, regional and local advertisers while providing comprehensive cinema advertising representation services for its theatrical exhibitor partners. The Screenvision cinema-advertising network consists of 15,000+ screens in 2,400 theater locations across all 50 states and 95% of DMAs nationwide.
Come help us grow and be a part of one of the advertising industry’s fastest growing and exciting segments!
National Sales Coordinator
Reporting to the VP, National Ad Sales, this role is responsible for assisting the VP’s and Los Angeles based National Sales Team in various administrative and sales support functions. This involves working with multiple departments such as Ad Sales, Marketing, Research, Campaign Management, Exhibitor Relations, and Finance.
- Provide administrative and process support for the LA based VP’s, National Ad Sales
- Manage various sales related lists (Sundance, client entertainment sporting events, screenings, Upfront RSVP, etc)
- Help aggregate monthly/quarterly missing dollars data for senior management meetings
- Assist in the coordination of agency client meetings (catering, technology support, etc.)
- Attend, where and when appropriate, sales meetings with Account Executives
- Attend, where and when appropriate, client entertainment functions
- Provide monthly updates on NCM competitive
- Assist in the tracking of campaign management
- Assist with billing discrepancies
- Assist with post analysis reporting
- Internship – 1 year media-related experience preferred, not required
- Solutions-oriented team player
- High energy, self-starter
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills required
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, lap tops, phones, mobile devices, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do the following: sit, stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel.
Screenvision does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. AA/EOE