Recruiter – Rochester, NY
Screenvision Media is a national leader in cinema advertising, offering on-screen advertising, in-lobby promotions and integrated marketing programs to national, regional and local advertisers and providing comprehensive cinema advertising representation services for its theatrical exhibitor partners. The Screenvision Media cinema advertising network is comprised of over 14,000 screens in 2,200 theater locations across all 50 states and 93% of DMAs nationwide.
Come help us grow and be a part of one of the advertising industry’s fastest growing and exciting segments!
Recruiter (Rochester Office)
Reporting to Director, Human Resources & Administration, this role is responsible for recruiting Local/ Regional & Inside Sales Account Executives to drive growth and revenue goals.
Screenvision Media is seeking a high-energy Recruiter who will take on the responsibility of full cycle recruiting for Local/Regional & Inside Sales nationwide and Operations in Rochester, NY. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record with sourcing, phone screening and onboarding qualified candidates to meet business needs.
• Execute full cycle recruiting process for Sales and Operations candidates
• Post all positions on internal/external job boards
• Strategically recruit & build pipeline of candidates for future vacancy’s
• Source and cold call qualified applicants
• Interact w/ hiring managers regarding openings & forward qualified candidates
• Inform candidate on Company, job responsibilities, compensation, and benefits
• Complete criminal background and reference checks
• Process application and offer letter paperwork
• Make offers to candidates & oversee successful onboarding of new hires
• Promote a positive experience for all candidates
• Maintain weekly recruiting reports
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in Human Resources
• Strong communication and customer service skills required
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Work with strong sense of urgency
• Strong organizational skills
• 3+ years of experience in recruiting with minimum of 1+ year in sales recruiting
• Ability to interact with all levels of employees
• Ability to handle confidential data & situations
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; Outlook, MS Word and Excel
• Experience with ADP Workforce Now
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, laptops, phones, mobile devices, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do the following: sit, stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel.
Screenvision does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. AA/EOE