Sales Planner, National Sales – New York City
Screenvision is a national leader in cinema advertising, offering on-screen advertising, in-lobby promotions and integrated marketing programs to national, regional and local advertisers while providing comprehensive cinema advertising representation services for its theatrical exhibitor partners. The Screenvision cinema-advertising network consists of 14,000+ screens in 2,200 theater locations across all 50 states and 92% of DMAs nationwide.
Come help us grow and be a part of one of the advertising industry’s fastest growing and exciting segments!
Sales Planner, National Sales
Reporting to the Director, Sales Planning, this role is responsible for handling the day to day activities for their Account Executives. They also work in conjunction with the Director, Sales Planning on sales planning reporting.
- Responsible for managing all accounts for their assigned Account Executives from start to finish
- Create all cost sheets as requested by clients
- Maintain CPM history for clients
- Create and maintain all contracts for booked business
- Work as a liaison between your Account Directors and inter office departments; Campaign Management, Exhibitor Relations, Creative Services and Finance.
- Track campaign progress by creating and monitoring Pre-flights, Mid-flights and Post-flights
- Be a point of contact for your Account Director’s clients when needed.
- The Sales Planner must have all their assigned clients’ campaigns scheduled and updated in our traffic and inventory system.
- Serve as first point of back-up for all Planners.
- Responsible for performing projects and tasks as assigned by Director, Sales Planning.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 3 years media industry experience required
- Knowledge of sales processes, CPM’s and inventory management preferred
- Knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word required.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must have ability to work under strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills required
- Must have the ability to deal with all levels within the organization
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, lap tops, phones, mobile devices, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do the following: sit, stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel.
Screenvision does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. AA/EOE