Strategic Account Executive- Atlanta
Screenvision provides national, regional and local advertisers with an opportunity to tell their story with premium videos in an immersive environment that creates memorable impressions with a desired audience. Screenvision’s cinema advertising network features the “Front + Center” entertainment program airing on over 15,000 screens in 2,300+ theaters across all 50 states; an innovative in-lobby network including digital and static interactive displays that generate over +181MM impressions on an annual basis and an engaging mobile network that effectively targets moviegoers before and after they leave the theaters.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for increasing company’s gross revenues by developing new business and growing existing business with advertisers and agencies based in the Southeast Region.
- Educate advertisers on the Screenvision’s value proposition, sell them on a range of on-screen advertising solutions, and consult on their short- and long-term advertising strategy.
- Successfully negotiate advertising sales commitments, both for new and renewal accounts, consistent with the company’s business objectives.
- Oversee all campaign executions with other cross functional support teams including Ad Operations, Integrated Marketing and Pricing & Planning.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Monitor, forecast, track and report sales performance.
- Work with marketing and site/product specific sales leads, and post-campaign sales support leads to build effective and compelling sales materials, presentations and client follow-up documents
- Ongoing new business prospecting using Company’s strategies including cold calling and setting face to face appointments with Agencies and Regional businesses.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in digital, spot television, radio or cable media sales.
- Experience in selling into agencies with strong contacts at key agencies within assigned markets.
- Exceptional consultative selling, presentation, negotiation and closing skills.
- Working knowledge of STRATA and Media Ocean sales planning & buying platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to travel regularly to key assigned markets
- Strong knowledge of how advertising works and how regional targeted advertising can grow your client/agency’s sales and bottom line.
- Proven track record of success generating leads and driving advertising revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
- Dynamic, result-driven and high degree of self-motivation and work well both as an individual and within a team environment
- Ability to envision and execute on new business opportunities
- Applicants must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License, reliable transportation, and a safe driving record
- Ability to work independently from a remote office/home office
What we offer:
Screenvision Media offers a fun, fast-paced environment that recognizes and rewards its employees with a variety of benefits:
- Base salary
- Generous commission plan
- Monthly Car allowance
- Expense reimbursement
- Performance recognition program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company’s match
Screenvision Media does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. AA/EOE