SCREENVISION BOOSTS LOCAL AND REGIONAL SALES TEAMS
Key Internal Promotions Across the Country
NEW YORK – August 20, 2015 — Screenvision, a national cinema advertising leader, recently announced several promotions within the Sales Department to capitalize on expanded local and regional demand for cinema advertising. These promotions come following the announcement of seven promotions and new hires within the Sales Department on a national level earlier this year.
Today, the company announced the following promotions:
- Gina Bucciero from Director of Local Sales – Northeast to VP Local Sales, Northeast Region. Bucciero has been at Screenvision for four years.
- Tim Clements from Director of Training – Local Sales to VP Local Sales Operations. Clements has been at Screenvision for 10 years.
- Scott Johnson from Director of Local Sales – West to VP Local Sales, West Region. Johnson has been at Screenvision for seven years.
- Janice Myers from Director of Sales to VP, Regional Sales. Myers has been at Screenvision for eight years.
- Jaishree Ramakrishnan from Director of Local Sales – Midwest to VP Local Sales, Midwest Region. Ramakrishnan has been at Screenvision for five years.
- Joseph (Pete) Snyder from Director of Local Sales – Southeast to VP Local Sales, Southeast Region. Snyder has been at Screenvision for three years.
- Julia Wolstenholme from Director of Local Sales – South Central to VP Local Sales, South Central Region. Wolstenholme has been at Screenvision for 11 years.
“We are very fortunate to have such a talented group representing Screenvision in the marketplace,” said Cheryl Magiros, Executive Vice President Local Sales. “The demand for cinema at the local and regional level continues to grow, and we are positioned better than ever to capitalize and grow our revenues.”
Headquartered in New York, N.Y., Screenvision is a national leader in cinema advertising, offering on-screen advertising, in-lobby promotions and integrated marketing programs to national, regional and local advertisers and providing comprehensive cinema advertising representation services to top tier theatrical exhibitors presenting the highest quality moviegoing experience. The Screenvision cinema advertising network is comprised of over 14,300 screens in 2,300+ theater locations across all 50 states and 94% of DMAs nationwide; delivering through more than 150 theatrical circuits, including 6 of the top 10 exhibitor companies. For more information: http://www.screenvision.com.
Kristen Mueller – Olson Engage
Kate Carver – Olson Engage
Social AmplificationMillennials are social by nature and love to share opinions and information on their purchases: