SCREENVISION STRENGTHENS TEAM WITH NEW HIRES AND PROMOTIONS IN MULTIPLE DEPARTMENTS ACROSS THE COMPANY
Marketing, Finance, Exhibitor Relations and Planning Teams Bolstered
NEW YORK – September 1, 2015 — Screenvision, a national cinema advertising leader, continues to grow and strengthen its corporate footprint. Today, the company announced a number of recent new hires and promotions across the Marketing, Finance, Exhibitor Relations and Sales Planning Departments.
Recent new hires include:
• David Woolfson, SVP Research & Strategy: Woolfson joins Screenvision from his own consulting and advisory agency. Prior to that, Woolfson, held senior level research positions with Turner Broadcasting and Nielsen.
• Michael Benowitz, SVP Finance: Benowitz returns to Screenvision, where he was most recently Vice President, Finance. Prior to returning to Screenvision, Mike was the Vice President, Finance at JCDecaux.
• Paul Frankel, VP Ad Sales Marketing: Frankel a seasoned marketer who joins Screenvision from Synergy. Prior to that, he held Senior Marketing positions at Live Nation, Burns Group and Nike.
• James Dellarocca, Controller: Dellarocca joins Screenvision from Ziff Davis Enterprise where he served as Vice President & Corporate Controller. Prior to that, he held Senior Level Finance positions at Langenscheidt Publishing Group and Ziff Davis, Inc.
Recent promotions include:
• Jessica Benson-Roberts, VP Exhibitor Relations from Director, Exhibitor Relations. Benson-Roberts has been at Screenvision for 17 years.
• Ann Marie Gerard, VP Human Resources from Director, Human Resources. Gerard has been at Screenvision for three years.
• Ryan Barker, Director of Finance and Business Management from Director of Business Management. Barker has been at Screenvision for six years.
• Andrew Garbarino, Director Ad Sales Marketing from Marketing Manager. Garbarino has been at Screenvision for two years.
• Stephanie Rice, Director, Ad Sales Marketing from Senior Manager, Marketing. Rice has been at Screenvision for two years.
• David Ostrander, Director Exhibitor Relations from Communications Manager. Ostrander has been at Screenvision for 15 years.
• Kiola George, Program Director/Producer from Manager, Pre-Show. George has been at Screenvision for three years.
• Jacob Kriss, Director of Financial Planning from Manager, Exhibitor Accounting. Kriss has been at Screenvision for 10 years.
• Sara Vitaliano, Director Sales Planning from Manager, Sales Planning. Vitaliano has been at Screenvision for seven years.
“We are proud to bring such talented people to Screenvision, as well as recognize the contributions of Jessica and David in ensuring the continued strength of our exhibitor network, “ said Darryl Schaffer, EVP, Operations & Exhibitor Relations.
“We are thrilled to have David join the team. He brings a wealth of research knowledge and experience that will be invaluable to Screenvision,” said Katy Loria, CRO, Screenvision.
“It’s a pleasure to have Michael rejoin Screenvision, as well as welcome James to the team. Our Finance Department is now stronger than ever,” said Kevin Neary, CFO, Screenvision.
“We are proud to welcome Paul to the team, as well as recognize the accomplishments of others across the company. Our success is a total team effort,” said John McCauley, CMO, EVP & Strategic Alliances.
David Woolfson joins Screenvision from David Woolfson, LLC where he was President & Chief Strategist for the past 10 years. In addition, he held senior positions at both Turner Broadcasting and Nielsen. David brings a wealth of media and market research knowledge across television, online, smartphones and social media platforms. He went to Emerson College and is based out of New York.
Paul Frankel joins Screenvision from Synergy where he was responsible for consulting and reported directly to agencies. He brings marketing and consulting experience from his positions at Burns Group and Flying Tiger Enterprises. Paul also served as Vice President, National Alliances at Live Nation. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Syracuse University and will be based in New York.
Michael Benowitz rejoins Screenvision from JCDecaux where he led the Finance Department. He was previously the Vice President, Financial Planning and Analysis at Screenvision where he was responsible for planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and KPI’s. He received his Bachelor of Science in Political Science from University of Wisconsin-Madison and his MBA from Fordham University. He is based in New York.
James Dellarocca joins Screenvision from Ziff Davis Enterprise where he was responsible for financial reporting, payroll, and accounts payable and receivable. He previously served as a Controller at Langenscheight Publishing Group. He received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting and his MBA from St. John’s University. James will be based in New York.
Jessica Benson-Roberts oversees Exhibitor Relations, managing the team in charge of the day-to-day relationships with Screenvision’s exhibitor partners. While at Screenvision, she has served as a Manager, Exhibitor Relations and Promotions Operations Manager. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Communications from University of Michigan and is based in New York.
Ann Marie Gerard now leads the Human Resources team. Prior to joining Screenvision, she was the Director, Human Resources at Parigi Group and Senior Manager, Human Resources at BBC Worldwide Americas. She received her Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from The University of Scranton and has earned her Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification. She is based in New York.
Ryan Barker now serves as a leader in the Finance and Business Management Department. During his time at Screenvision, he has served as Manager, Sales Planning and Senior Research Analyst. He earned a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from Boston College and will be based in New York.
Andrew Garbarino now leads the Ad Sales Marketing support for the Midwest region. Prior to joining Screenvision, he was a Marketing Manager at U.S. News & World Report and Integrated Marketing Manager at Forbes Magazine. He received his Bachelor of Science in Marketing from St. John’s University and is based out of New York.
Stephanie Rice now leads Ad Sales Marketing support for the NYC office. Prior to joining Screenvision she served as a Senior Marketing Specialist at Sony Corporation of America. She attended University of Wisconsin-Madison and is based out of New York.
David Ostrander oversees the management of key exhibitor accounts, with a heavy concentration on the East Coast. He is also responsible for negotiating affiliate deal terms with many exhibitors from coast to coast. He received his Bachelor of Science in Sports Marketing Management from St. John’s University and his MBA in Entrepreneurship from Adelphi University. He is based out of New York.
Kiola George now oversees the custom content for national brands and advertisers and is a key leader in the scheduling of advertising content on 4,000+ movie theater screens. Prior to joining Screenvision, she served as a Compliance Review Specialist at Disney ABC Television Group. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Communications from CUNY Brooklyn College and is based in New York.
Jacob Kriss now leads the Financial Planning Department. He previously managed exhibitor accounting. He received his Bachelor’s degree in Finance from University of Vermont and is based out of New York.
Sara Vitaliano serves as a leader on the Sales Planning team. She is the liaison between sales, finance and operations ensuring all account details are supplied. She received her Bachelor of Science in Marketing from St. John’s University and will be based in New York.
Headquartered in New York, N.Y., Screenvision is a national leader in cinema advertising, offering on-screen advertising, in-lobby promotions and integrated marketing programs to national, regional and local advertisers and providing comprehensive cinema advertising representation services to top tier theatrical exhibitors presenting the highest quality moviegoing experience. The Screenvision cinema advertising network is comprised of over 14,300 screens in 2,300+ theater locations across all 50 states and 94% of DMAs nationwide; delivering through more than 150 theatrical circuits, including 6 of the top 10 exhibitor companies. For more information: http://www.screenvision.com.
Kristen Mueller – Olson Engage
Kate Carver – Olson Engage